Penobscot Adventures rents rafts for experienced paddlers who would like to guide their own whitewater rafting trip. We will transport your raft to put-in, fit you in the essential gear, collect all unused equipment at put-in and pick up the raft and gear up at the end of the day! We take the hassle out of outfitting your private rafting trip. Call us at 1-877-356-9386 to check equipment availability.
White Water Raft Rentals – Safety Terms and Conditions
To insure safety, Penobscot Adventures may cancel any raft rental due to unexpected high water levels and conditions. We will not rent rafts on the Penobscot River gorge above 3200 or any section Penobscot River above above 7500cfs. River flow is checked daily at 7:00 a.m.
Aire rafts are available for rental:
- 15’6″ self-bailing rafts: (10 people max) ….$180.00 per day
- *Rentals include: drop off at the put-in and pick up at the take-out of raft, paddles, pfd’s, and helmets for all participants.
- Wetsuit rentals available upon request for $20.00 for a full suit with boots.
- Reservations must be made in advance. Reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days prior to receive a full refund. Reservations made within 7 days of the rentals date are non-refundable.
- All renters must fill out a rental agreement form and waiver for all participants.
- Equipment rental and repair deposit is required on a major credit card for all rafts, this is $300.00 (credit card authorization only) per boat.
- All rafts must be returned at the take out by 5:00pm unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Any rafts arriving after 5:00pm will be accessed a $25.00 per hour late fee.
- Lost or damaged equipment charges: PFD: $90.00 Helmet: $15.00 Paddle: $15.00
- Repairs are based on $75.00 per man hour and materials.
Please take care of your friends and families on these self guided trip. Make sure you take proper safety precautions and always paddle in groups. If you don’t have a group to raft with (more than one boat on the water), please join one of our raft trips. They’re fun and come with safety in numbers.