Penobscot Adventures can accommodate Maine rafting groups from 1 to 120.
Here at Penobscot Adventures we pride ourselves in having something for everyone. We have cabins, an Inn, restaurant, bar, and countless other amenities right on site. There are over 20 day and multi-day activities from adventurous to relaxing. Whether you want to tackle Class V whitewater or cruise on a pontoon boat watching moose, Penobscot Adventures can set up that trip for you. Visit us with your family or friends and we'll provide the memory of a lifetime.
Most trips start with check-in at 8:00am at our base in Millinocket, Maine. First, we dress you in the essential gear for the day. Essential gear includes all of the life jackets and If you don''t We provide all of the essential the gear our guests need in a wide variety of sizes from children's small to 4xl. Next, we provide a detailed safety lecture designed to inform you about the days activities, what we expect from you and what you can expect from your guides. Finally, we head to the river for an unforgettable experience. Group discounts are applied automatically when you book for certain numbers (bring 6 or more for $5 off, bring 12 and get a free trip) and children under sixteen always raft for half price any day of the summer (but do not qualify towards your free trip or other discounts).
These Maine adventures trips are popular with families.
- The Lower Penobscot River Rafting Trip - This trip is the one our girls go on when they go rafting. It provides plenty of excitement but is suitable for guests as young as 8 years old. This is a half-day trip, please click the link for the itinerary.
- The Full Penobscot River Rafting Trip - Great trip for everyone family and friends from age 14 and up. The "Golden Road" runs right along the river and allows guests to pick and choose their trip if they are nervous.
- River Boarding - This trip is great for everyone. There is a mixture is easy and extreme river features side by side that allows instant customization for groups of all sizes and ages.
These adventure trips are popular with groups of friends.
- The Full Penobscot River Trip - This is our most popular trip. The trip is the most diverse rafting trip is the country. Excitement, beauty, relaxation, and awe all rolled into one amazing rafting trip. This is a full day trip for groups who want the whole Penobscot experience.
- The Upper Penobscot River Trip - This is a great half day adventure for groups who are all over the age of 14. Meet us at Abol store, gear up, and hit the H2O. This trip is great for groups that what to get up a little later.
- The Ultimate Penobscot River Trip - This trip is for whitewater junkies that want the fun without the float. Gear up run the white water twice each lunch. More white water, less floating equals The Ultimate Penobscot River Trip.
- River Boarding - If your group can handle it we can run it on the riverboards. Go surfing on the river, jump off a cliff, and run some rapids!
Millinocket Physical Address
Bingham Physical Address
102 Millinocket Lake Rd
Millinocket, ME 04462