Overnight Rafting Adventures
Inclusive adventures on the Penobscot, Seboomook, or Canada Falls rivers.
Our Maine overnight rafting trips are great for families and groups of friends. Available on the Penobscot river these trips offer an affordable, all inclusive weekend away.
This Penobscot River Overnight trip starts out at McKay Hydro Station on the first day. We take our time running the river, stop and scout rapids with you before we run them, surf more than usual, and even give you some time
in the guide seat. Camp is set up at Salmon Point, the beautiful beach in the picture. Our Maine guides serve wonderful meals cooked over the campfire, while you relax in the wilderness.
The guides serve wonderful meals cooked over the campfire, while you relax in the wilderness. We have smores, songs, and stories. The next day we tackle the rest of the river. Once off the river its back to base for a slide and video show of your adventure.
- Weekdays - $189 per person, Weekends - $199 per person
- Minimum of 6 people or join another group.
- Minimum age 10
The Flow Fun Overnight Package
The Flow Fun Overnight Package is great for the adventurous. The trip starts off with a day of inflatable kayaking on the Seboomook River. That night we camp at a great wilderness campsite called Roll Dam. There we have great food, live music, and a few cold ones if your 21 (Byob). The next day we set out to raft the technical drops on Canada Falls, Maine's most difficult whitewater.
- July, August: $219 per person
- Minimum of 12 people or join another group.
- Minimum age 10
All 2-Day Overnight Rafting Trips in Maine on the Penobscot River Include:
- A Professional Maine Whitewater Rafting Guide
- State of the art whitewater rafting equipment
- Transportation to and from the River
- A riverside mixed grille BBQ featuring your choice of steak, boneless chicken breast, or a vegetarian entree all grilled over a hardwood fire. Diner at the campsite that night with your choice of steak , chicken, or vegetarian entree.