Rafting in the Maine North WoodsCanada Falls is a white water rafting trip unlike any other in the state of Maine. We check the trip in at 7:30am and ride straight up to the river. At the put in we have the trip talk for the day and tell each guest what to expect from this challenging whitewater rafting river. We do two runs down the white water rafting section of Canada Falls with a break for lunch between the rafting runs. After the second run we return to base and watch the slide and/or rafting video presentation of the day's trip. The gift shop is open until 5:00pm for your chance to buy souvenirs.
All trips on include:
- A Professional Level 2 Maine Water Rafting Guide
- State of the art whitewater rafting equipment
- Transportation to and from Canada Falls
- A slide show or video of your day's Maine whitewater rafting adventure
- A riverside BBQ featuring your choice of steak, boneless chicken breast, fish or a vegetarian burger all grilled over a hardwood fire.
Canada Falls Rafting in Maine
A Unique, Maine White Water Rafting Trip!
Canada Falls, the South Branch of the Penobscot River, is a truly unique whitewater rafting adventure. It's Class III-V with tight technical rapids and waterfall drops. It only runs on Saturdays in July and August so space is limited. This is a great rafting trip to combine with a ducky trip for our Water Bear Overnight Package.
This amazing Penobscot white water rafting trip is only offered on weekends on selected Saturdays.
- Minimum age 16
- Minumum Group Size 12 or join another group